Lots of news from around the world ready to astound and confound..True horror in some respects, and in others scary ... It's 2011, still, if you didn't realize it. Party like it's 1999. And hope for the best in 2012.
- Ron Paul getting front runner treatment in Iowa.. polls show him either ahead of Mitt Romney or in front.. Newt Gingrich's "charm" may have cost him the chance..
- Welcome to the factory. What's missing? Maybe soon you. A Japanese firm has now created the first non human factory worker... it's a robot humanoid that may soon replace the 9 to 5 shift and every other one too.. Is this the road we really want to go down?
- Amazing article appearing in the DAILY BEAST is hard hitting in how it explain what Wall Street did to America. Writer Michael Thomas explains in vivid detail just what banksters have done to the land we love..
- Watching war games commence.. Iran says it will close the Strait of Hormuz.. a US Navy fleet may not let them.. let more Middle East tension begin..
- Stay tuned for more...as always..
By the way, some more 2012 year in review material is coming. I am quite proud of it to stick around and stay tuned to this page.. humble me and even read it. I hope you'll enjoy and share thoughts