Nic Cage interviewed on his new horror movie PAY THE GHOST .. the star also talked about the horror genre in general.
He said, ‘I certainly would have participated more in what you call “straight-up horror” if I had been given the opportunities to participate in them earlier on in my career’..
Read more on this. I am with Cage, especially on the slasher body count idea..
Some more media interviews of Cage yielded this interesting factoid about his true thoughts of the paranormal in general: Esquire talked to him about PAY THE GHOST and also his own personal fears.. “I would say that I’m 98 percent skeptical, but the other 2 percent [is] open for the possibility of things.” ..
On the question of whether he experienced the paranormal, Cage responded, “Nothing I would be able to discuss on public record. I’m not going there” ..
Sounds like he may not be doing any Celebrity Ghost Story show, but there may be a basis for the 2%.. I think there is a basis for the 2% with everyone, including me.
When that 2% type of event occurs to you, you’re immediately placed into a mental location you’ve never expected to be. Sometimes you get the same feeling during a NIC CAGE movie (I kid Nic, I kid him) .. but his track record on films is often hit or miss.
Hopefully PAY THE GHOST scares up some cash based off of a strong story line. Often people cringe during Cage flicks. Hopefully if they do during PAY THE GHOST it will be for the right reasons..
- Amazon Workers Are Listening to What You Tell AlexaThe listening team is comprised of part-time… - April 11, 2019
- Police: Man buys $8 million island then steals from KmartDumb criminal category for sure.. but maybe… - April 11, 2019
- Massive gas explosion kills and injures in North Carolina - April 10, 2019