- The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia told the Biden administration to halt enforcement “in all covered contracts in any state or territory of the United States of America.”
- The court said President Joe Biden likely exceeded his authority under the Procurement Act when he issued the mandate.
- The requirements cover millions of workers across the U.S. economy.
Latest posts by BRYAN (see all)
- North Korea fires missile: Japan orders shelter - October 3, 2022
- SMILE!! You did well at the box office this weekend - October 2, 2022
- Destruction still being found in Florida after Hurricane Ian - October 2, 2022