- The Supreme Court on Thursday blocked the Biden administration from enforcing its sweeping vaccine-or-test requirements for large private companies.
- But the conservative-majority court allowed similar requirements to stand for medical facilities that take Medicare or Medicaid payments.
- The OSHA mandate required that workers at businesses with 100 or more employees must get vaccinated or submit a negative Covid test weekly to enter the workplace.
Latest posts by BRYAN (see all)
- ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK - June 25, 2022
- Rapidly aging kids force the Duffy Brothers to tease a 5th season time jump - June 25, 2022
- HOPPER GETS FANS GEARED UP FOR STRANGER THINGS 4 FINALE - June 25, 2022