- The Supreme Court on Thursday blocked the Biden administration from enforcing its sweeping vaccine-or-test requirements for large private companies.
- But the conservative-majority court allowed similar requirements to stand for medical facilities that take Medicare or Medicaid payments.
- The OSHA mandate required that workers at businesses with 100 or more employees must get vaccinated or submit a negative Covid test weekly to enter the workplace.
Latest posts by BRYAN (see all)
- Navy Says All UFO Videos are Classified, and Releasing Them ‘Will Harm National Security’ - September 9, 2022
- Chinese Covid lockdown traps residents during earthquake - September 6, 2022
- Must be the season of ‘WITCH’ - September 3, 2022