Category: Celebrity

  • Billy Joel cancels all of his concerts

    Billy Joel cancels all of his concerts

    Billy Joel is cancelling every concert on his itinerary, 17 shows in total booked at stadiums across North America and England, due to a recent diagnosis of Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (NPH).

    “This condition has been exacerbated by recent concert performances, leading to problems with hearing, vision, and balance,” reads a statement from Joel’s team. “Under his doctor’s instructions, Billy is undergoing specific physical therapy and has been advised to refrain from performing during this recovery period. Billy is thankful for the excellent care he is receiving and is fully committed to prioritizing his health.”

    “I’m sincerely sorry to disappoint our audience,” Joel says in a statement, “and thank you for understanding.”

  • Rumors swirl: Will the Oscar’s be canceled?

    Rumors swirl: Will the Oscar’s be canceled?

    The Oscar’s Academy Awards awards ceremony is on the verge of being cancelled for the first time in its 96-year history because of the deadly wildfires that have devastated Los Angeles.

    Official Academy Award committees are monitoring the situation daily, led by stars including Tom Hanks, Emma Stone, Meryl Streep and Steven Spielberg.

    Media outlets are reporting that the debate now consists of whether to move the Academy awards to New York City or another location or due to the glitzy glamorous nature, the awards bring on just cancel them all together due to the current situation in Los Angeles..

    Developing ..

  • The celebrities who are losing it all

    The celebrities who are losing it all

    The economic impact of the fires in Los Angeles is going to be enormous.. Among the losses will be priceless material goods that celebrities have acquired over decades..

    The Wall Street Journal among those reporting, “Some of the biggest movers and shakers” live here, said Cindy Ambuehl, a former actress and real-estate agent who lives in Santa Monica Canyon. “These people, most know them as big celebrities. We know them as the football coach or [fellow] parent on bake-sale day,” she said. “This is our community.” 

    MORE…

    Celebrities who have owned homes in Pacific Palisades include Ben Affleck, who bought a $20.5 million home last year, along with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson—whose homes were improbably spared as a neighboring mansions smoldered, multiple news outlets reported.

    The actors John Goodman along with Miles Teller of “Top Gun: Maverick” fame, who bought a $7.5 million home in Pacific Palisades in 2023, weren’t so lucky.

    More losses: Anna Faris.. Paris Hilton.. Adam Brody.. Ricki Lake.. Eugene Levy.. James Woods.. Cameron Mathison.. Many Moore.. Billy Crystal.. and more and more and more developing..

    Neither was Sir Anthony Hopkins, who owned neighboring houses that he purchased for $12.6 million combined. 

    Also among the losses: The mask from SILENCE OF THE LAMBS..

    Indeed.. the late great Hannibal Lector..


  • Jay-Z accused in a civil lawsuit of raping a 13-year-old girl in 2000 along with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

    Jay-Z accused in a civil lawsuit of raping a 13-year-old girl in 2000 along with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs

    Like a Mike Flanagan movie about the Fall of the house of Usher. Another house of cards could possibly be coming down. The situation with diddy continues to spiral, and it will play out in a slow motion nature. In court, other Hollywood stars were set to be included, and now one of the biggest names in modern pop culture is being accused.

    The federal lawsuit was originally filed in October in the Southern District of New York, listing Combs as a defendant. It was refiled Sunday to include Carter.  

    Texas-based attorney Tony Buzbee, who filed the suit, did not comment. 

    Developing..

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jay-z-accused-civil-lawsuit-raping-13-year-old-girl-2000-sean-diddy-co-rcna183376

  • Mike Tyson slaps before Friday night fight

    Mike Tyson slaps before Friday night fight

    No really..

    I mean, I would never accuse boxing of being like the World Wrestling Entertainment federation, and I’m sure you would not either. 😀

    Anyway…

    During the final face-off before their highly anticipated boxing match Friday night, Mike Tyson slapped Jake Paul, creating a dramatic moment that showcased the tension between the two to the media to witness.

    The incident occurred when Paul accidentally stepped on Tyson’s foot, provoking the legendary boxer to react with a quick slap. Jake Paul, unfazed, declared the bout personal, heightening anticipation for their clash at AT&T Stadium in Texas.

    Tonight, Tyson and Paul will square off in an eight-round heavyweight match, streamed live on Netflix. This bout, featuring the 58-year-old boxing legend against the 27-year-old YouTuber-turned-fighter, headlines a packed card that includes title fights and rising stars.

    With over 70,000 fans expected in attendance, the event promises an unforgettable evening for boxing enthusiasts.

    Developing..

  • Escalation of crazy in P Diddy land

    Escalation of crazy in P Diddy land

    DIDDY times 120.. and ASHTON gets fearful..

    All the Diddy news .. so many developments..

    Diddy hit with wave of 120 new sex assault allegations… Accused of abusing 9-year-old boy, spiking drinks with horse tranquilizer… Explicit Tape Showing With A-List Celeb Being ‘Shopped Around’… Attorney Warning… Ashton Kutcher ‘fears rapper will betray him’…

    This reporting from NBC:

    At a news conference held Tuesday, Texas-based attorney Tony Buzbee said he is representing 120 accusers with allegations against the entertainment mogul that go back more than 20 years.

    “We will expose the enablers who enabled this conduct behind closed doors. We will pursue this matter no matter who the evidence implicates,” Buzbee said during the news conference..

    And it goes even one step further in some other reporting..

    “There were satanic, ritual orgies” — Alleged Diddy sex trafficking victim speaks out against “freak-off” parties, calls out Denzel Washington

    All of this is quickly developing in tinseltown and beyond. All eyes are on the news. And nerve pills are in short supply amongst Hollyweirdos..

  • Vincent McMahon calls  Netflix documentary deceptive

    Vincent McMahon calls  Netflix documentary deceptive

    The doc drops Wedneaday.. pr fight back prior to McMahon on the ropes..

    “The producers had an opportunity to tell an objective story about my life and the incredible business I built, which were equally filled with excitement, drama, fun, and a fair amount of controversy and life lessons,” McMahon said his statement. 

    “Unfortunately, based on an early partial cut I’ve seen, this doc falls short and takes the predictable path of conflating the ‘Mr. McMahon’ character with my true self, Vince. The title and promos alone make that evident. A lot has been misrepresented or left out entirely in an effort to leave viewers intentionally confused. The producers use typical editing tricks with out of context footage and dated soundbites etc. to distort the viewers’ perception and support a deceptive narrative. In an attempt to further their misleading account, the producers use a lawsuit based on an affair I ended as evidence that I am, in fact, ‘Mr. McMahon.’”

  • All thumbs! MEGAN FOX delete

    All thumbs! MEGAN FOX delete

    The scourge of vanishing X accounts, it’s spreading..

    Megan Fox has cleared her X account.

    She has left only 29 posts from before 2013.

    She has unfollowed everyone. She has joined Usher and Pink in deleting content from their X accounts following Diddy arrest.

    Developing..

  • P Diddy .. but what diddy they do?

    P Diddy .. but what diddy they do?

    Unease is growing in Hollywood and the entertainment industry.. sports.. politics.

    While it appears that a “suicide” eventually quieted down the Epstein story.. Diddy may be different.

    Flashback: Jaguar Wright exposes ALL..
    Jaguar brings up death of Aaliyah ..

    DEVELOPING..

  • P Diddy goes Puff

    P Diddy goes Puff

    Developing..

    Accused sex trafficker Sean Combs is a serious risk of flight” and “poses a significant risk of obstructing justice,” federal authorities said.

    The music mogul has a long history of seeking to bribe and illegally influence witnesses, federal prosecutors said in a 16-page letter to the court asking for Combs to be remanded into custody until trial.

    “There are simply no conditions that would ensure that the defendant’s efforts to obstruct and tamper with witnesses will stop,” prosecutors wrote to Magistrate Judge Robyn Tarnofsky.

    Prosecutors said they worry nothing could stop the defendant from acting out violently.